We have 6 people living in a small house so the slightest mess makes the house feel even more small and messy. I also have 4 very spoiled kids with lots of stuff. I have been so tired of having their stuff everywhere and my two older daughters are little piggies. Brent and I decided that it was time to bite the bullet and spend the money to do some organizing and take the time to wade through the mess.
Here is the kids new playroom. I love all the storage bins and drawers!
Here is the bedroom we re-did:
We bought everything at IKEA, gotta love IKEA! Brent and I spent 3 days doing this and I am not completely done going through all of Hannah and Kirstine's toys yet. I did go through all 4 kids clothes and have two huge trash bags to donate and have a large box of toys so far to donate too. It feels good to get this done!
2 comments:
I never saw the rooms before, but they look really nice and ORGANIZED now. I love all the color on the walls!!
don't you just love to throw things out, it makes me feel so good and I love organization.
I guessed the stuff was from Ikea before I read the post.
Post a Comment