Sunday, May 4, 2008

All-Star!!!

We have an All-Star in our house!!! Hannah just received a call from her new softball coach saying she made the All-Star team! Hannah is through the roof excited about that. She had try-outs last Thursday and she wasn't pleased with how she did so I think she was kind of surprised by the good news.

Mom on the other hand is a bit more apprehensive. Being on the All-Star team means 2 - 3 practices a week during the summer... can we say HOT plus up to 5 weekend tournaments through the month of July from Oceanside, California to Lancaster, California. Hannah's first practice is this Wednesday, before her regular softball season is even over!

This will be a great experience for her and she absolutely loves playing and if I may say so myself I think she is pretty darn good.

Congrats Hannah!

No comments: