This weekend is our first trip of the year and we are all looking forward to it, even Seth said he is nervous but excited to be thrown out in the middle of the lake with a wakeboard strapped to his feet. I am excited to see Larissa this year at the lake. The last two years she was very little and spent most of her time being held or sitting in her Pack 'n Play... this will be the first summer that she can play and hopefully enjoy the boat. I bought her a little UV tent that she can play in and stay out of the sun. With her birthday money from Grandma Bonnie she bought herself this:

She pulled it all over Target and now pulls it all over the house. At the lake she can load up all her toys or sand and drag it all over the beach. The past couple of weeks we have been talking about the boat to her so when she saw me cleaning it yesterday she asked if she was going in the boat and going fast.
Going to the lake is such relaxing time for all of us, you forget everything and just enjoy the company of everyone there, plus I know my kids are making wonderful memories!!!
1 comment:
I'm jealous of you guys, I bet you'll have a blast!
Post a Comment