As a long time annual passholder and a diehard Disney fan we recently found a new way to enjoy ourselves at Disneyland!!!
On Tuesday I dropped the four kids off at their Grandma's house while my Mom, Tahnee, Grace, and I had an adult day at Disneyland. The last time my parents were at Disneyland they stumbled across a book called 'Hidden Mickey's' and thought it looked interesting and bought it. Grace read it from cover to cover and learned all sorts of things about the Disneyland Resort. So us adults got rid of the kids, packed our flashlights (read the book and you will know what I am talking about) and headed off to Disneyland. We spent 8 1/2 hours at the park and only found about 1/2 of the hidden Mickey's. We rode a couple rides twice because we missed a hidden Mickey the first time and got soaked on Splash Mountain to find one on there. The cast members can spot an annual passholder looking for hidden Mickey's a mile away, more than once a cast member helped us locate a Mickey we couldn't find on our own.
Next time we go we have Tom Sawyer's Island and Mickey's Toontown to search through so the kids will come and help us with that.
So for a long time Disney fan looking for new way to enjoy the park this is a great way to do it. They also have Hidden Mickey's in CA Adventure, Downtown Disney, and the Disneyland Hotel.
1 comment:
And who said Disneyland is just for kids! I have found some of those hidden Mickey's myself as well. They are very fun to find. I bet that book is great to have, does it tell you where they are, or just what ride they are on, or what??
Post a Comment