Today at 6:55 a.m. PST Hannah turned 14 years old. I truly can't believe it. How does time go by so quick? I think it goes by quickest for your oldest child. I was saying yesterday that I couldn't believe that Hannah is turning 14 and Kirstine said to me, "Well Mom, I just turned 12, you can't believe that either, can you?"
She is right, I can't believe she is 12 either and old enough to go to Young Women's, BUT my oldest is 14!!! I associate Hannah's age and where she is in life to my own age. I remember her pregnancy and birth as clearly as it was yesterday. She is the child that breaks Brent and I in, by the time Kirstine, Seth, & Larissa reach 14 Hannah has already been there and done that. She is the first one to reach all milestones. She is our experiment.
For her birthday she wanted to bleach the underside of her hair. I researched how to do it, bought the stuff, and braved the fear that I would turn her hair orange or make it fall out. Here is how it turned out.
 |
| The lighting in the bathroom makes it look a bit yellow but it is a pretty shade of pale blonde. I am proud of myself. |
So now after experimenting on my oldest I am ready to bleach my other kids hair when they are older!!!
Happy Birthday Hannah!!!!! Mom & Dad love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment