Friday, March 29, 2013

2013 Annual Portraits

It is that time of year, where I make the kids get all cleaned up and smile for the camera.  Now that they are older it is less painful and since we aren't going to a boring studio but rather "hiking" around our property they actually enjoy it.  Plus having 14 and 12 year old girls helps, any excuse to get dressed up and work on their poses for Facebook and Instagram.

I was so happy with how they turned out that I had a hard time narrowing it down... yes this is narrowed down.
Kids sitting in the Bluebonnets with Marnie.  Our house is in the background.
Seth looking like his daddy.  10-years old.
Larissa 7-years old.

Hannah 14-years old.


Sisters.  Nothing is more special than the relationship with your sisters.


My four kiddos.


This is Seth's personality.
They are getting so big!
Kirstine 12-years old.




A rare picture.  They fight something terrible.  Funny thing is they asked to take this picture so they must like each other a little.  They are only 15-month a part and people that don't know us very well assume they are twins.


After I had Hannah I wanted another girl so bad and I wanted them close in age so they could grow up to be friends.  Thankfully  I got my wish.  They are very good friends and are almost 2-years apart to the day.





1 comment:

craigandlissa said...

Maia your kids are so grown up and so gorgeous. It's hard to believe how fast they are growing up. Your property looks beautiful. Hope things are going well. Give my love to your Mom & Dad.