Seth started Cub Scouts in September. On the last Tuesday in September Seth had his first pack meeting. I know ZERO about the scouting program. Growing up in a family with all girls means that Seth is our family's first experience with the scouting program.
I was very proud when Seth was called up at his pack meeting to receive his Bob Cat badge.
 |
| Seth receiving his badge. |
 |
| Seth pinning his Bob Cat pin on me. |
Seth being the joke-ster that he is pretended he was going to jab the pin in my shirt and chest instead of pinning it nicely to his mom. He was thrilled with himself that he got a laugh from the crowd.
I'm looking forward to learning how the scouting program works and to watch Seth grow and progress.
1 comment:
Ethan seems to like scouts. I'm like you, know nothing about it so it's interesting for me.
Post a Comment