| Larissa with her book, 1 year old. |
Dad, Larissa, and I went to Wal-Mart on Friday evening and of course we had to stop and check out the puzzle section. We found a 6+, 150 piece, panoramic jigsaw puzzle. I told Larissa I would buy it for her and I figured it would be way to difficult for her but that myself or her siblings could help her.
Of course as soon as we get home from the store she wants to do her puzzle. Problem was that all her siblings were gone for the evening and Brent and I rented a movie to to watch. I explained to her that she could get started on her puzzle but that if she needed help she would have to wait until the next day to finish it.
![]() |
| Larissa starting on the edge pieces at 8:58 p.m. |
![]() |
| All done!!! |
![]() |
| Larissa, very proud of herself, finished at 10:55 p.m. |
Almost 2 hours later with ZERO help, Larissa finished her puzzle!!! She was SO proud of herself and the rest of us were amazed!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment