Since they go to two different schools that means two different start times and end times. This year the elementary starts very early, 7:30 am. So my day starts at 6:50. I get Kirstine and Seth up and ready and we are out the door by 7:15. After they leave I come back home and sit and wait till 7:35 rolls around when I go get Hannah up for school. At 8 her and I head out the door in time for her to start school at 8:20. Kirstine and Seth get out of school at 2:40 and walk in the door by 2:47. I start homework with them while I wait for Hannah who gets out at 3:20 and is at the house by 3:30.
![]() |
| Kirstine (4th grade) & Seth (3rd grade), first day of school. |
![]() |
| Hannah (6th grade) on the first day of school. |
Hannah's middle school is just starting its 4th year of being open so it is absolutely gorgeous and state of the art! I was amazed at how beautiful it was when Hannah and I went to orientation.
As I walked Hannah to school on the first day I kept thinking about how old and big looking all the kids were at her school and thought, "My Hannah is too little or young to be here!" Then it dawned on me these kids ARE her age and she fits in with them just fine, as a matter of fact she is one of the taller kids in her grade. Wow how did she get so big and mature with out me realizing it?


1 comment:
Your kids are getting way too big! What is Larisa doing with herself with everyone at school?
Maia, I am so glad you have this blog so we can keep in touch with you! Thanks for posting these cute pictures.
Post a Comment