Thursday, February 25, 2010

Kirstine is 9!!!

Kirstine turned 9 years old yesterday, I can't believe it!!! When you become a mom time goes way too fast.

Last Thursday Poppy & Grandma Cheryl took Kirstine out to BJ's for her birthday. They couldn't be with her on her actual day so we celebrated a week early.

Yesterday, her actual birthday, she brought home something special from her teacher and her Great-Uncle Bill, Great-Aunt Allyson, and cousin Becky came over bearing gifts.

I let Kirstine have a special treat with dinner for her birthday, a glass of Dr. Pepper.

Here is one of the gifts her Uncle & Aunt brought over. A Donald Duck cake!!! Allyson and Becky are quite the bakers!!!

Becky, Great-Uncle Bill, Great-Aunt Allyson with Kirstine. Thank you so much to the Kreigers for making her birthday extra special!!!!!

Here Kirstine is modeling her gift/PJ's from her uncle, aunt, & cousins from her very favorite store!

Tonight I am making her very favorite thing dinner, milk rice. That is all Kirstine asked for, she didn't care what else I made to go with it as long as I made her milk rice! So I am making a roast, veggies, and muffins to go with it. Then on Friday we are taking her out shopping for her gift from Mom & Dad, she has a pair of shoes in mind!
I love you Kirstine Renee!

1 comment:

Jill Duncan said...

oh my goodness, she is so big, and still so cute! Tell her I said Happy Birthday! (hopefully she remembers me!)