Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Saying Good-bye to the Robbins Family

On Sunday we went down to to Brent's mom and step-dad's house to say good-bye to that side of the family. We had a super fun day. It was very hot so the kids spent ALL day in the pool and the adults acted like kids and played wiffle ball in the front yard for over 3 hours. After it got dark the usual "poker players" played one last game of Texas Hold'em with Brent.
Above is the family picture. (Front row: Mike, Alex, Alexa, Uncle Joe, Brent's sister Jenny, Kirstine, & Hannah. Back row: Brent, Brent's Grandma Alice, Aunt Linda, Seth, Brent's mom Bonnie, Maia, Larissa, & Brent's step-dad Rick.)

Aunt Jenny & Kirstine in the pool.

Kids playing in the pool together.
Larissa riding a scooter, the wiffle ball game is going on in the background.

1 comment:

Jill Duncan said...

I didn't know you guys were moving! I'm sad, you guys were such a nice, cute family. I loved teaching Kirstine and Seth in Primary. I think I taught them both as sunbeams. Anyways, good luck to you guys, we will miss you!!!!!!