We are moving to San Antonio Texas the first part of August! A lot of people think this is sudden and in a lot of ways it is but Brent and I have been trying to get the nerve up to move to Texas since '05.
I'll be honest we are scared to death, I have lived in California for 21 years, Brent has been here his whole life, and Brent has most of his family here but this will be for the better. My personal number one mom reason for moving is that my kids will get a MUCH better education there. I can't afford to send 4 kids to private school in California so this was a necessary move in that regard and California has really fallen apart. It is a much different state than it used to be, I need to raise my family elsewhere.
3 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!!! I AM HAVING A HEART ATTACK. MAIA, I WILL MISS YOU SO MUCH AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY. ARE YOUR PARENTS MOVING TOO??? TEXAS IS AMAZING, YOU WILL LOVE IT. I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU, BUT I WILL MISS YOU TONS AND TONS!!! DOES THIS MEAN DON AND SARA WILL BE FOLLOWING IN YOUR FOOTSTEPS?
That is so exciting, please let us know if you need anything! Now we can visit you guys in Texas. Wahooo!!!!
Wow. I'm excited for you guys. It's going to be a big change, but I'm sure you are going to love it. I wish you luck in this new adventure! Please let me know if you need any help!
Post a Comment