Thursday, May 14, 2009

What My Kids Think of Me

Hannah is 10, Teen is 8, and Seth is 6

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Teen: Do the litter box.
Seth: I love you.
Hannah: I love you.

2. What makes mom happy?
T: Loving and cuddling with you.
S: Mother’s Day
H: Us kids.

3. What makes mom sad?
T: When I punch my brother.
S: When I got in trouble at school.
H: When we (siblings) fight.

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
T: Tickling me.
S: Tickle me in the arm pit.
H: Being funny.

5. What was your mom like as a child?
T: Pretty
S: A little brat.
H: You looked just like me.

6. How old is your mom?
T: 28
S: 29
H: 28
I’m 28 BTW

7. How tall is your mom?
T: 6’5”
S: 6’8”
H: 5’9”
I’m 5’7”BTW.

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
T: Play games.
S: Watch TV
H: Go on Facebook

9. What does your mom do when you’re not around?
T: Play on the computer.
S: Kiss daddy.
H: Play on the computer.

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
T: Writing a book.
S: Because you are rich.
H: Acting

11. What is your mom really good at?
T: Bejeweled Blitz
S: Making me happy.
H: Making websites

12. What is your mom not very good at?
T: Poker
S: Playing Wii
H: Keeping a frog alive.

13. What does your mom do for her job?
T: Take care of the kids.
S: Take care of the kids.
H: Making the website for WaffleLady.com

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
T: Steak
S: Broccoli
H: Salad

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
T: When you help me clean my room.
S: My clothes are always clean.
H: That you are my Mommy.

16. If your mom were a character from a book, who would she be?
T: Alice from Twilight.
S: Alice from Alice in Wonderland.
H: Alice from Alice in Wonderland.

17. What do you and your mom do together?
T: Have fun.
S: Eat dinner.
H: Shop

18. How are you and your mom the same?
T: I have her middle name.
S: We both love each other.
H: We both have blonde hair.

19. How are you and your mom different?
T: I don’t have her beginning name.
S: I’m a boy and you’re a girl.
H: You are older than me.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
T: You always kiss and hug me.
S: Because you hug and kiss me.
H: You always take care of me.

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
T: Bennihana
S: Disneyland
H: Watch me play softball.

22. What do you wish you could do with your mom?
T: Go to Knott’s Berry Farm.
S: Go to Knott’s Berry Farm every day.
H: Go to the beach.

23. What's your best memory of your mom?
T: When you play with my hair.
S: When we went to Disneyland.
H: When we went to Arizona.

1 comment:

craigandlissa said...

Impressive,Maia. Sounds like your kids have you figured out pretty well except for your height!