
I was only going to let him have it till he went back to school but Dad said he could keep it. We'll see how long we let it get. Either way he is very proud of his mohawk.
Larissa was in desperate need of a haircut. Usually Grandma Cheryl cuts her hair but Larissa is getting too wiggly and Grandma didn't want to mess with that so Grandma Cheryl took Larissa to the beauty shop for the 1st time. Larissa did really well and didn't move a muscle the whole time. Here are some before, during, and after pictures - we can see her face again.
1 comment:
I just have to tell you that when my husband saw Seth at church yesterday he got so excited to see the mohawk! He has been bugging me since Owen was born to give him a mohawk....has soon as his hair thikens up a little bit I will probably give in. Seth looks great!
Post a Comment