We had a VERY busy Saturday. Brent didn't get home from work until 12:30pm and we had to be at the park by 2 to warm-up for our final softball game of the season.
Our team took 3rd this year and our tournament play begins Nov. 5th. I just want to say thank you to our sponsor Wafflelady.com for sponsoring our team this year. Everyone go check it out!!! Hannah will likely be on the winter All-Star team that starts the middle of November. Hannah plays softball all year round and she loves every minute of it.
After our softball game we ran home and all the kids showered and then I dried and curled Hannah and Kirstine's hair, then I threw the kids in their costumes, snapped a few photos, and we were off to our church Halloween party.
The three older kids had fun but Larissa was not in a good mood, her costume should have been green if you know what I mean. All the little kids were so excited to see Elmo but she would yell at anyone who approached her, not to mention she despised the clown costume that was there.
After the Halloween party I threw the kids into bed and Brent was off to bowl with work, his team took 3rd place, and then he had to work.
1 comment:
Your family was so cute at the ward Halloween Party! Brent's was my favorite. I have a cute picture of him. Where'd you get everyone's costumes? They were all great!
Post a Comment