Softball is one thing that has kept us so busy... the girls are a little over half-way through their softball season. This is Hannah's 4th season playing but it has been a new experience for our family. Brent is the manager of the girls team and I am the team mom, talk about a big time commitment. It has been fun but I don't think Brent will ever manage again and I know I won't be team mom again if Brent is manager - it is just too much.

Some other things have been going on that I don't want to elaborate on but I do want to thank everyone who has helped or supported our family. I thought I would share some things I am looking forward to though.
I love this time of year, I love the season change, I love the feel in the air. I love that Halloween and Thanksgiving are just around the corner. Even though this time of year gets busy it is still a relaxing end to a crazy year. Our family also has some possible big changes coming at the end of this year/the first of next year. I don't want to say anything just yet to jinx it.
Brent and I also are looking forward to the end of this month when we get an adults only vacation. This will be the first year that we are not with the kids on Halloween and the first year that Brent gets adult only birthday time (his birthday is on Halloween). Brent was able to get a free 3 night stay in Vegas so we are going to go see Phantom of the Opera. We are so excited to go... kid free time is so important every once in awhile and I don't think Brent and I have had any in over a year. We are very lucky to have G'ma & G'pa Boring watch the four kiddos while we are gone.
1 comment:
Maia, your girls softball pictures are so cute! They are growing up much too fast. Melissa and Greg went to Las Vegas and saw Phantom last month and they loved it. It will be such a fun trip. I am amazed at all you have on your plate and all you do!
Post a Comment