Thursday, March 13, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by Holley:

1. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions for themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags some people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 years ago: I was a senior in high school and looking forward to graduating. I spent most of my time with my boyfriend Brent and my very best friends, Christa, Ryan, Cameron, and Kevin. I also babysat my 3 year old baby sister every day after school and I took her everywhere with me.

5 things on my to do list for Thursday: 1-Take a shower, being home with a toddler all day makes that kind of hard. 2-Pick up around the house. 3-Figure out what to make for dinner. 4-Get Hannah to softball practice. 5-Do some laundry!

Things I Would Do If I Were Suddenly Made A Billionaire: Travel! I would want to take a Disney Cruise, the one on the East coast, with my family. I would love to visit Northern Europe too, mostly the Scandinavian countries. While I was traveling I would be having my Victorian style home remodled over in Redlands. I would want one of the big ones with a lot of rooms.

3 of my bad habits: Spending too much time on the computer, biting my nails, and procrastinating.

Places I have lived: Colorado & California.

Jobs I have had: Cashier, customer service at Target, and a stay-at-home mom for 9 years 1 week and 2 days.

Things most people don't know about me: Well some people know this some don't - I have never had my driver's license. Brent and I have known each other since we were 13 and have been together ever since we were 16. I don't like talking on the phone, I much prefer emailing. I have taught myself how to build websites. I was on the dance team in high school - we also spun flags, rifles, and sabres.

I'll tag Carinn and Missy

1 comment:

Edith said...

I didn't know a lot of that. Thanks for posting all about you!