We have finally planted roots!!!!
Having rented for the last 4 1/2 years we are grateful to finally have a place of our own. Brent and I bought our first home when we were only 19 & 20 and lived in that home for over 9-years. When we moved to Texas in 2009 renting was the best option for us. I didn't mind renting but it just never quite felt like home. You're a little more apprehensive to hang things on the walls and painting is almost always out of the question. With our move back to San Antonio we finally felt like it was time to set up a permanent home. All the kids were enrolled in some of the best schools in the state and we were right next to family again... it was time.
All 6 of us are very happy and grateful for our new home. Being in this home means the world to us!!!
1 comment:
So excited for you! I know how you feel after renting for 3 years in Lake Elsinore. Now I need to hang the pictures on the wall and it stresses me out - I want it to look just right. So glad to hear your happy news! When do you move in. Give my love to your Mom and Dad. Love ya!
Post a Comment