| Larissa, Hannah & Kirstine |
*Kirstine is 12 and started 7th grade, her first year of junior high. Kirstine is not the same girl that we moved to Texas when she was starting 3rd grade. The shy, timid, introverted child is no longer there. Without any encouragement she is doing student council, band - she is playing the flute, basketball, tennis, and track!!! Where all this bravery came from I don't know but Brent & I couldn't be more happy. She is also doing wonderfully in school and is our best student by far. This is a big reason why we left California and moved to Texas, I'm so glad our leap of faith worked.
*Hannah is 14 and a freshman in high school. How did that happen? I am not ready for this. I know the next 4-years are going to fly by and then she will be off to college and out of the house. It makes me sad so I try not to think about it. Hannah is a great kid and a very good teenager. Sure she has her moments but more often than not she is a joy to be around and a good friend. Hannah is busy preparing herself for college. Her and I sent out about 170 letters to college softball coaches this past week. Her goal in school this year is to earn straight A's. Hannah is taking shop class (wood/metal) this year in high school and will be playing softball for the high school and running track.
| Seth |
Here is Seth actually at school, working hard. Seth is still doing online public school. He told me just the other day that he is glad he is doing 2-years of "home school" because it has taught him much better study habits. That made me happy that he is seeing the improvement. This will likely be Seth's last year of online school but we will leave our options open. Seth will be doing Boy Scouts starting this fall and also does Chess Club through his school.

1 comment:
It seems like just yesterday we were in elementary school together, walking to taco bell after school and having fun! Now our kids are doing those very same things with their friends. Time goes so fast! Your kids are beautiful and you must be so proud!
Post a Comment