Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Kirstine's Birthday

Kirstine turned the big 1-0, double digits, on February 24th.  We gave her the option of cooking her a meal of her choice at home or going out to eat, she chose to go eat at BJ's.
Kirstine, Brent, & I at dinner.  That is Seth putting bunny ears behind us.
For her birthday Brent and I are taking her (and the rest of the kids) to Disneyland and California Adventure so she didn't have anything to open from us.    Grandma & Poppy gave her spending money to Disney as well as Aunt Tahnee & Uncle Spencer.  The kids all made her gifts.  This is what Seth made and gave to her.  He is such a funny kid.
Capon = Coupon
Kirstine got the biggest kick out of this!!!  I'm surprised she hasn't used it yet!

Kirstine at her first birthday party... where does the time go?

No comments: