Hannah turned 12 on March 4th. I can't believe my first born is 12 and is now old enough for Young Womens and Girls Camp!!! How did this happen? I also realized that this is her last year being a "kid". Next year I will be the mother of a teenager!!! I am not ready for that at all. She already has a "boyfriend" who gave her a softball necklace for her birthday!
Just like Kirstine Hannah had the option to go out to eat or for us to cook her something at home. Hannah chose to eat at home. She wanted steak, milk rice, and an artichoke.
 |
| While out grocery shopping for her birthday dinner we picked up all these yummy veggies to grill! |
I bought Hannah a 1lb steak and she ate over half of it along with a huge helping of milk rice, and all of her artichoke.
 |
| Here she is getting started on her dinner. |
After dinner we had ice cream floats, Dr. Pepper, A&W, and 7Up, then she was off to spend the night at a friends house.
1 comment:
What!?! "That" was not part of the plan! Way to ruin everything Hannah!
Post a Comment