It has been VERY cold here in south Texas. Yes I know we aren't nearly as cold as the Midwest or the northeast but guess what I didn't move to those places for a reason... so I don't have to deal with extreme cold, ice, and snow.
I'm also not complaining, it has been a little fun experiencing a true winter but by the same token I don't want to leave the house.
Here is the last 18 hours in pictures...
| This was taken at 3:30 pm on Feb. 1st. |
![]() |
| Taken at 6pm on Feb. 1st. |
![]() |
| Taken at 7pm on Feb 1st. |
![]() |
| Taken at 10 pm on Feb. 1st. |
![]() |
| Taken at 5am on Feb. 2nd. As of 1pm on Feb 2nd the high has been a whopping 21F! |
The dog water bowl was froze solid last night and the people who didn't remember to turn off their sprinkler systems over night iced up all the roads for the morning commute and ruined their plants.
We are supposed to get even colder tomorrow, Feb. 3rd and have a chance of snow flurries Thursday night into Friday morning. Because we have been below freezing for so many days any snow we do get will stick to the ground.
So for this SoCal family who moved even farther south to Texas this has been quite the experience. We'll see how the next 48 hours go.





No comments:
Post a Comment