Hannah, 5th grade - 10 years old: School was a lot of fun. I already made 3 new friends. I have 5 teachers for all my different subjects and I have to change classrooms. Lunch is really good, you get to pick what you want and you aren't hungry when you leave lunch. They give you milk in cartons and not those stupid bags. They do stuff really weird here, when you are done with your class assignment you can go to the library if you want, you don't have to do silly work. We only get ONE 15 minute recess is all!
Kirstine, 3rd grade - 8 years old: I really like my teacher and I made a friend. They have a really cool playground. My classroom has a bathroom in it! Lunch is really good here. We only get ONE 15 minute recess and we can only use the bathroom certain times of the day.
Seth, 2nd grade - 7 years old: I really like my teacher, she said I was her best student all day (she really did by-the-way). They have a really cool playground. You get a REAL plastic tray and REAL silverware for lunch!
Something else that is new for the kids is they have music class once a week and P.E. twice a week with teachers hired JUST for that purpose.
Kids out front our house acting silly before school on the 1st day.
1 comment:
We are missing you! We sat by your Dad at church yesterday. My cousin is in San Antonio on his mission! Keep an eye out for Elder Jacobson from New York. He just got there in June. Hope school is continuing to go well. Love ya!
Post a Comment