Hannah's All-Star team took 1st place in this weekend's Riverside Softball Tournament!!! Again the tournament included teams from all over SoCal. They didn't start out as well as they did in the Chino tournament so all of us parents were a bit nervous but when it mattered most they pulled it off and took 1st place!!!
Unfortunately I didn't have my camera to take pictures but they would basically look like the ones below. For those of you in the Inland Empire area a write up and photo about our team will be in this Wednesdays Press Enterprise paper and next Wednesdays paper! When I get a link or copy of the paper I will put it on my blog.
Softball season is now over though. I don't know what we will do with so much extra time!!! We have a full month until it starts all over again! Now Brent and I just have to decide if we want Hannah to continue with the local city league or if we want her to join the travel ball team she has been invited to play on.
No comments:
Post a Comment