Today is such a huge day for our country... November 4, 2008 will defitnitely make the history books, make sure you can tell your children and grandchildren that you were apart of it.
Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog about Owen. Jill Duncan told me about a post you had on car seats a long time ago, so today I finally read it. Thank you so much for all that valuable information. I learned a lot. Your family is beautiful and I love that you and your husband were high school sweethearts. My husband and I were too!!
1 comment:
Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog about Owen.
Jill Duncan told me about a post you had on car seats a long time ago, so today I finally read it. Thank you so much for all that valuable information. I learned a lot.
Your family is beautiful and I love that you and your husband were high school sweethearts. My husband and I were too!!
Post a Comment