Thank you everyone for your concern about Larissa.
Larissa is doing better although I thought I might have to call the pediatrician this morning and I still might. As of last night Larissa was still running a low grade fever. Personality wise she is back to normal, feisty as ever. When she woke up this morning she actually had a little below normal temperature so I think I will hold off on calling the doctor for now. Whatever was in her system is sure taking a long time to leave.
So as of now we will say she is just fine and back to normal but if that changes for any reason I will update here.
Thanks again everyone.
A funny little thing, Miss Hannah - Mom 2, was taking Larissa's temperature this morning when I got up. I walked by their room and I hear Hannah say, "Hold still Larissa, let me check your temperature." So Larissa held still. When Hannah saw that I was watching she said, "Mom, Larissa's temp is only 98.4!" Thanks Hannah.
1 comment:
How scary, I'm glad Larissa is getting back to normal!
I love the picture of you and Brent in High School. It shows how much Hannah is your mini twin! :)
Post a Comment