Talk about the crazy weather we have here! Two days ago it was 85 and we were headed to the lake with the boat, today it is snowing!!!
Larissa and I went to pick Seth up from the bus this morning so I loaded Larissa into the wagon and off we went. I hear Larissa behind me, "Mom cold outside. Mom, face wet." Sure enough we were getting wet. At first I assumed it was just misting and then I realized it was snowflakes hitting us in the face!!! Pretty soon they came harder and the wind came harder and it was really cold.
When Seth got off the bus I said something to him and his bus driver about it snowing and the bus driver said it had been snowing all morning throughout the city. Crazy stuff eh! It would have been more fun if it would have stuck to the ground for us to play in.
Tomorrow is a Disneyland day and they say it is supposed to hit 70, we will see.
No comments:
Post a Comment