I didn't actually have twins but so many people think I did. Seth and Kirstine are only 15-months apart, I do not recommend that, and now that they are older you can't tell that there is any age difference at all. They are about the same height, have the same goofy kid mannerisms, have the same interests, and look a lot a like so when we go out people assume they are twins. Seth thinks this is funny and Kirstine gets angry.
Because they are so close in age they hit a lot of milestones together. Right now I have two toothless children.
Kirstine lost her teeth in a weird order. She lost her right front tooth first, then the side one to the right of it and then her left front tooth. The right front tooth has grown in already and like most little kids her adult tooth is way too big for her mouth. Dad calls her Sloth from The Goonies because it looks like she only has one giant tooth on top. Kirstine thinks it is funny.
Seth lost his teeth a little more traditionally. Both of his front teeth have fallen out in the last 2-weeks. So Seth can officially say, "All I want for Christmas are my two front teeth."


2 comments:
Wow, I didn't know they were that close in age! They are so cute
How funny about sloth!
Ethan had the same two front teeth missing for Christmas one year. And his other teeth are taking for ever to grow back in.
Post a Comment